Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bi Plane T-shirt - as seen on Alter Eco

Posted on/at 3:08 PM by Web Thing





It's a bird, it's a plane ...it's a .. hey wait, it IS a plane!

If you're like me, things that move just kinda get you going. Electric Cars, Gas Powered or electric bicycles, airplanes, trains ... pretty much the next thing smokin' (or humming) ...Im not saying i'm getting on it, but I can daydream about it.

Now, I don't know if it's the fact that the shirt is eco-friendly (read locally silk screened, uses some recycled material, made in the USA, yadda yadda) or the fact that the t-shirt has been on a celeb, and seen on TV - (Adrian Grenier, Alter Eco on Planet Green TV)but this sucker costs $46.99. Can't it be cool AND good for my wallet? I mean, it's still just a t-shirt, right?

(Don't read this wrong, I'm all about the efficiency aspect of "going green" ... but costing more bread ... is that efficient?)

That aside, it really is a great looking shirt, and you get some major dogooder points for sporting it - yesterdays recycled pop bottle is today's fashion statement.

Um, when I'm done with it, can I turn it in for a refund? Hey, a nickle is still a nickle.

Anyways, it's on sale now at EcoZunu ..... BiPlane T-Shirt $46.99

0 comments: