Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BadTiki Picking Up The Slack for T-ShirtGuy

Posted on/at 2:22 PM by Web Thing





If you haven't noticed, I have recruited my good friend BadTiki to help me keep up with the t-shirt blog posts. Don't think I'm behind, um, well look below ... he's already posted 2 articles before I got a chance to introduce him!


In honor of "working" with your friends, this post also includes a t-shirt from Charm City Cakes ... who's TV show, Ace of Cakes introduction goes something like this " ... when I graduated culinary school...blah, blah, blah .... opened a bakery ... blah blah blah ... do it my way ... blah blah blah ... yadda yadda yadda ... MY FRIENDS!



Just as Duff Goldman gets up in the moring and spends the day "working" with his best buds ... that's kind of how I feel about bringing my man BadTiki into the fold. He's the Geof to my Duff.


Now, if there were just some ladies around here...


So, look for an interesting pespective of the t shirt world from my bud to compliment and contrast the usual goings on around here ... and I'll try to get my butt in gear.


... oh yeah, and get the charm city cakes t-shirt at Charm City Cakes for $22 bucks. Pictured here on the man, Geof. (c'mon, his witty comments make the whole show - sorry Duff)
.and thanks BT!

0 comments: