Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bicycle Recycle - More Green Goodness from HodgePodgeInk

Posted on/at 3:47 PM by Web Thing







I know. I just can't stop with the "save-the-planet-eco-friendly-recycle" stuff ...

...but come on, this t shirt has its artistic merits well beyond the Recycle - Bicycle message. Even if you didn't notice the clever design to be "green", didn't catch the recycle angle, or haven't ridden a bicycle since you were 10 ... it's a damn cool looking shirt.

And don't worry, I haven't gone full on "crunchy-granola-Berkinstock-wearing" on you, (or have I? Guess that remains to be seen.) It's just sort of where my mind is right now, and it's my blog, so deal with it.

Anyhow - ride your bike to work - even better, ride your bike to work wearing this Bicycle - Recycle t shirt from Hodge Podge Ink.

Just think how cool you will look wearing it to the coffee shop, ordering your shade grown half-caff-mocha-latte and asking them nicely to use your washable organic travel mug.

0 comments: