Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Original Slacker T Shirt from Old Glory

Posted on/at 5:05 PM by Web Thing

Ok, ok, ok ... I know, I have been slacking ... and I know there are a lot of good people out there sending me really great stuff to write about .. sorry - I'll get to you ... I promise I will.

Seeing as no one pays me to blog (although I do appreciate the free tee shirts - special thanks to those who have sent 'em my way) so, sometimes the blogging takes a back burner to, like, my life, my real job, etc. etc.

************ TV Show T Shirts ***************



Anyway - here's a groovy retro Wimpy Original Slacker (of Popeye fame) tee to celebrate my slacking. Snag yours at Old Glory for under 20 double cheeseburgers.








Slacker White T-Shirt

Slacker White T-Shirt


Keywords: Slacker, loser gag gifts, college humor t-shirts, lazy tees, no good quote mugs, white trash stickers, drop out hats, low class sayings buttons, apparel, calendars, party,80’s,reto, fraterni




















Sanibel Slacker - Dark T-Shirt

Sanibel Slacker - Dark T-Shirt


This Sanibel T-shirt proclaims you as an official Sanibel Island slacker. The island lifestyle manual suggests that it perfectly acceptable to be a little lazy in matters of shelling, sunbathing or be




















Busy at cellular level Dark T-Shirt

Busy at cellular level Dark T-Shirt


Lazy? Couch Potato? Here's your response - It might look like i'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level i'm really quite busy












0 comments: