Thursday, August 23, 2007

Museum Quality, Thrift Store Price - Art T-Shirt

Posted on/at 2:48 PM by Web Thing


Here's another one! A unique T-shirt to add to my collection. So, I've been on a bit of a Art Museum T-Shirt kick lately. One thing I have noticed is that they produce beautiful unique designs, and they aren't charging me the $65 that the high end designers want for their mass produced "be different like everyone else" junk.This one is a reasonable 20 bucks, created by a career artist (that I know nothing about - this isn't an art blog, it's a t-shirt blog - but of your interested, here is the link to her site: www.jaimezollars.com). And it ROCKS!. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing againt your average "I'm with Stupid t-shirt" but there's a time and a place for everything. This one is made available by Gallery Nucleus

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

l want t -shirt without notthing written on or without design ,how much? l want to know the price